Epoptes is a computer lab management and monitoring tool. It allows screen broadcasting and monitoring, remote command execution, message sending, imposing restrictions like screen locking or sound muting the clients and much more!
- Remotely boot/shutdown/reboot computers in a LAN.
- Assist or monitor users remotely.
- Thumbnail overview of the client computers.
- Execute commands or send messages to remote computers
- Lock/Unlock the screen of remote computers
- Mute/Unmute the sound of remote computers
- Measure the network bandwidth
- Organize computers to groups
- View remote computer hardware and software information
Public administration reference